A Gift of Memories
Additional Wine Club member discounts apply at checkout.
Includes 1 bottle each:
2017 Il Mostro Red Wine
A beautiful expression of plush velvety gracefulness, with black fruit aromas of boysenberry, raspberry, and wild blackberries, intermixed with floral traces and complex minerality. On the palate, the wine is deep, pure and full-bodied with concentrated dense flavors of dark berries and spices that lead to a long, savory, and stylish finish.
2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
The 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon is just 22 barrels worth of wine and it is simply spectacular. We were very fortunate to pick about 90% of our grapes prior to the fires hitting Napa Valley on the evening of October 8, 2017. (The remaining 10% of Cab grapes that had not yet been harvested were sadly declassified and not bottled by us, so you are guaranteed to be getting a wine that was in no way affected by smoke taint.) The result is a classic James Cole Cabernet Sauvignon with beautiful and complex aromas of chocolate, toasty mocha, orange peel and plum, while deep layers of rich blackcurrant and blackberry compote flavors meld with its silky texture, great intensity and superb concentration and stunning length. An incredibly exciting wine that can be enjoyed now or cellared for the next 15 years.